Thursday, July 22, 2010

CHERRY ON TOP

I got this sweet award from Frøken Garsdal

She has the most wonderful blog

I love her style and home

Thank you sweet Frøken Garsdal


This is what I have to do;


Thank the person who sent me the award and send them an virtual hug

Copy the award to my blog

List 3 things I love about myself

Post a pic of something I love

Award 5 other bloggers



Three nice things about myself;

I´m patient & forgiving

I´m able to see beauty in most things

I love the life I´m living


{ MY LOVE }

I pass it forward to my five favorite blogs at this moment;
The Yvestown Blog
Nina Invorm
Lille Lykke
Frau Haselmayer
Fjeldborg

{ LOVE }

6 comments:

Frau Haselmayer said...

Oh, thank you so much, Jeanette. I've been such a bad blogger lately that I was totally surprised to see my name here. But it makes me also extra happy. Big thank you and hugs to Norway!

Stines Hjem - Livet på landet said...

Vel fortjent award :)

Har sett gjennom bloggene du sendte awarden videre til - mange flotte!! Takk for tips :)

Ha en flott helg!
Klem fra Stine

Traveling Mama said...

I was so excited to open my Bolig Liv and see your beautiful feature! How exciting for you! Now I just need to hurry up and learn Danish so I can read everything! :-) Hugs!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Three very good qualities to have!
Beautiful pictures too!
Thanks for sharing with us:

PUK said...

Hej!
Jeg har skrevet om dit flotte magasin på min blog. Kig ind, hvis du har lyst:)
Hav en dejlig dag.
KH Puk

http://thepukproject.blogspot.com/2010/07/fryd.html

nina said...

Thanks Jeanette! I'm so very honored to be among your favorites! And congrats on the beautiful BoligLiv feature!